Tuesday, May 6, 2008

music and bus...

first thing in da morning when i open my eyes i pray to God hope for everything gonna be just fine and fun. then rush to bathroom, smiling to my self in front of da miror saying 'hi u beautiful wasssssuup' before take shower. drink my chai specially made by my dad, eat nasi uduk specially bought by my mom. grab my bag, walk as fast as i can, stop da bus, seat near da window and start listen to my music. i always enjoy listen to music on the bus on my way to work. i always visualizing my self wearing super sexy outfit dancing like a killer in da dance floor with all of my friends or my special some one (in this scene, raghav is my special some one haha). this small ritual really light up my life and make me feel so happy, free, relax.
so, wots ur morning ritual ?

xoxo,
N

No comments: