Monday, May 5, 2008

a cup of 30,000 rupiahs

went to Haagen daz yesterday.. fl like eating strawberry fondue.. nyam !! my fren ordered passion fruit ice cream n machiatto (espresso w milk says the menu) for me.. his order come 1st, while he was busy eating it, mine came..

in a teeny tiny coffee cup tat kids use to play home w.'wtf is tis?' the cup is so small, the coffee inside is less thn 3quarter of the cup.. it vl b finish in one sip.. than i tasted the coffee. YUCK !! (ok d coffee taste might b good for some ppl, bt nt for bt of us) n they charge me 4.5 sing dollar for tis..

the 1st tot tat came to my mind is my mom, if i told her i spent 30,000 rupiahs for tis.. she would v killed me..

1 comment:

tzunsisters said...

this waht u can get for rp30.000 in jakarta :
http://www.jenzcorner.com/gallery/mamabakery.jpg