Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIFD

Thank God its friday,dude!

For muslim guy means have to pray at the mosque.

For two of my work mate, means go lunch out of office early and come back to office pass lunch time with some shopping bags.

for my pal who work in magazine it means short skirt,high heels, sexy tops to go out clubbin tonite with her friends.

For other its friday im in love, its da only fun time they can spend with their boy friend or their some one special.

For my self it means either dinner with my friends or going home early and watched movies until 4 o'clock in da morning.

For my mom means watching her favorite soap opera of the week.

For my chinese friends means buy anything in red colour to welcome da cinese new year in couple more days.

For the girl in green who sitting in front of me it means nothing, she said its just another day no big diffrence.

So, Wots Friday means to U?

xoxo,
N

No comments: